Lecturer, Child Health Nursing
Ms. Remya Radhakrishnan Pillai
Ms. Remya R. Pillai is having 10 years of teaching experience. She is a certified Basic Life Support provider as well as holds an active MOH-RN License. She has served as an examiner for Undergraduate and Diploma nursing students under various Universities in India and guided Undergraduate student projects. She is involved in organizing various Continuing Nursing education programs and basic Surgical skill workshops in GMU and outside.
Areas of Interest:
- School children with behavioral problems
- Non-pharmacological methods of pain management in children
- BSc Nursing from NTR University of Health Sciences, India in 2008
- MSc Nursing in Pediatrics from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore India in 2012
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Pediatric Nursing from Annamalai University, India since 2016
- Remya P, Sara B. Conquering Bedwetting: Non-Pharmacologic Methods for Managing Nocturnal Enuresis. Creative Nursing. 2020, Jan; 26(1): 23-7.
- Remya P, Sara B. Exploring Factors Contributing to Monosymptomatic Nocturnal Enuresis in School Children. IOSR-JNHS. 2019, July; 8(4): 53-7.
- Remya P, Sara B. Parental attitudes and perceptions regarding primary nocturnal enuresis in children. IJCR. 2019, Aug; 11(8): 6473-5.