Lecturer, Anesthesia Technology
Mr. Gurulingappa Herakal
Mr. Gurulingappa Herakal is a Lecturer in the Department of Anesthesia Technology, College of Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University since 2021. He has 3 years of clinical experience from Justice K.S. Hegde Medical Hospital, Mangalore, Karnataka India.
- Bachelor of Science in Anesthesia and Operation theater technology from NITTE University in 2016.
- Master of Science in Anesthesia and Operation theater technology from NITTE University in 2020.
- Currently pursuing Ph.D. in Anaesthesia Technology under College of Allied Health Sciences, Srinivas University, Mangalore, Karnataka, India.
Area of Interest:
- Airway Management
- Regional Blocks
- Anesthesia in Renal transplant surgeries
- Difficult Airway Management
- Gurulingappa Herakal, Bangera A, Kurahatti NV, Murali KV. The usefulness of laryngeal tube in airway maintenance and intermittent positive pressure ventilation for paramedics: A manikin-based study. Airway. 2021 Sep 1;4(3):179.