Your health and well-being are our top priority at GMU. We are fully committed to supporting our students and keeping you updated on current information. Our leaders are working closely with experts to ensure your ongoing safety and build solutions to meet your changing needs.
Following basic principles can help keep students, staff and faculty safe at campus and help stop the spread of this disease. Recommendations:
- All the students and staff are must submit the covid 19 negative result to student’s affairs (for students) and HR (staff). Then they will issue the negative result which needs to be worn when entering the university.
- Its recommended sick students, Faculties and other staff should not come to University.
- Promote social distancing (a term applied to certain actions that are taken to slow down the spread of a highly contagious disease, including limiting large groups of people coming together).
- All students and who have travelled outside the country are obliged to follow the travel advisory of the respective country as well as UAE.
- Report who are showing symptoms such as fever or high body temperature, coughing, difficulty of breathing or chest pain.